Saturday, April 15, 2017

Women Sages

Women sages
What do you know
Wild women mothers and daughters
Tell me what you know
Tell me what to think...

Tell me how to feel
Tell me it gets better
Tell me I am sacred
Tell me this is the way we created it
Tell me about the flowers and why they're so beautiful
Tell me about the trees and how they grow together
Tell me about the birds and the frogs and songs they sing
Wise women Sages
Mothers and daughters
You do not lie In suffering
You do not clutch your abdomen
You do not know of this pain
I know of the beauty and the miracle a life
I know the Despair and hunger for death
My wise woman
My sage
My wild woman
Has gone beyond the Veil
Please do not feel to utter a word
For there is nothing you can say
To erase the maddening pain
Of a wise woman Sage
Of a mother who lost her other
Shhhh
I'm trying to hear her
                                  - CA Tenti

No comments:

Post a Comment